Saturday, September 19, 2009

Funny husband

I have no attachment to the U of U. I'm going to school there because it was a convenient choice for my second time in college. Jeff LOATHES the U. We happened to each be wearing school shirts so here is the picture. Jeff titled the picture 'Good vs. Evil':



Our house is kept at a pleasantly cool 69 degrees. We like to have it a little chilly and love curling up under blankets. We'd both rather be cold than hot. I believe this picture was taken on Labor Day as Jeff was doing his homework. Yes, he is wearing a snuggie. These things are great! He bought them for me for my birthday after we made fun of them and then I decided I wanted one:

This was taken at the Ephraim cemetary. I was done with the day. Jeff has a knack for capturing these oh-so-attractive times of mine. I look pregnant, but don't be alarmed. There is definitely NO bun in the oven yet:

And, here is my cheesey hubby at the Manti temple after my cousin's wedding. Apparently this is the same smile our brother-in-law Kevin does sometimes.


3 comments:

Kim and Franklin said...

I was actually thinking about the 2 of you while I was watching the U football game today...actually the U failed to show up to the game so while I was watching Oregon play. I was thinking, "Oh I bet Jeff is happy!" So, I guess that means I was really only thinking about Jeff...but don't be weirded out. It was only in a sports context :) LOL.

Anonymous said...

Jeff, I love the elf picture. You're adorable. Jenny, your posts are hilarious! When I need a good laugh, I look you up. You should be a writer. I also loved the pics of the Vernal temple. Never seen it before. That's so cool that you are temple-hopping. I'm proud of you guys. I hope those two yellow M&Ms weren't Ducks!

Kevin and Andrea said...

Nice impression of Kev, Jeff. You've got him down! He was flattered!