- have tons of money with which to gamble
- enjoy drinking alcohol and smoking (any kind of herb)
- enjoy looking at strippers
- enjoy the company of prostitutes
I:
- am poor (no mon, no fun, your son)
- don't like to drink or smoke (I like my reasoning skills and [generally] my health)
- don't like to look at strippers (Wife)
- don't enjoy the company of prostitutes (Wife, ...Wife, STD's)
However, I do love the OSU Beavers. I'm not sure why. I guess it has something to do with loyalty. I'm like Ron Weasley, intensely loyal with bouts of hatred. So I love my Beavers and needed my yearly fix (I was unable to get to a game last year). The Beavers were playing the UNLV Rebels a couple of weeks ago, so we decided to make the drive. Recipe for disaster, nay, annoyance:
- 6 hour drive
- 4 guys
- 3 Williams brothers (love ya)
Anyways, to make a long story short (which this has turned into [long, not short]) we went to the Beaver game. The Beavs barely made it through with the win (typical beavers). We left the next day. My favorite part was how many Rebels fans there were after their loss who kept yelling "Beavers Suck!" to which I reply "Um... we won moron" Here's a couple of shots from the bar before the game (we needed a place to watch the other games that day). Kevin was down for a conference, so was able to join us for the weekend, that was fun.
Spencer spent the weekend on the phone arguing with Carly. It was pretty funny and quite annoying. I think there were even a couple of hang-ups. They are engaged now, btw. Congrats guys. (the arguing continues) -Love ya.

2 comments:
Looks like a recipe for disaster went relatively well. Congratulations! :) PS I forgot how witty you are. You could say...I miss you wit.
I laughed out loud when I saw the title to your post. Let me tell you why: I hate Vegas too. I've never in my life understood why people loved it so much. Now I'm moving there. Huh.
Post a Comment