Ever have one of those days where you
-get up late (this is a daily thing for me. I love and hate the snooze button)
-have the shower turn ice cold while you have conditioner in your hair and soap on your body
-miss the shuttle and drive to school instead (to pay $8 for parking at the library) only to make it to class later than the time the next shuttle would have dropped you off
-have to stop for the trax train in the traffic circle
-have to stop at a light that's not even an intersection so people can cross the street
-finally get parked and into class where only front row seats are available because on time people naturally sit in the back
-then realize you have forgotten an absolutely crucial object that normally goes in the small right side pocket of your jeans? And without this object, you immediately start freaking out because you don't know how you will last the entire day (6 hours in 2 classes with a 20 minute break in between and then the drive home again) without it? Upon discovery of not having said item, your lips become ridiculously dry even though you just applied said item before you left for school and you haven't had anything to eat or drink since then. I think I kinda know how drug addicts feel when going through withdrawals. They can't live without their drugs. I can't live without this:
10 months ago


1 comment:
I've done that before, when you realize you don't have it, your lips feel even dryer.
Post a Comment