Thursday, September 24, 2009

Road trip...

...is coming up. Jeff's brother Kyle is coming home from his mission on Monday. Jeff got a ticket to fly home for the event. With school and practicum, it didn't seem feasible for me to go. On Tuesday morning before leaving for work, Jeff suggested that he cancel his flight and we drive up to Oregon together. 14 hour drive each way. Brutal. I thought about it during the day and talked to my practicum supervisor who is absolutely fabulous and, well, we're taking a road trip. Totally last minute and we're excited to see Jeff's family and I get to meet Kyle and to have a few days away from our school/work/homework routine. Wish Jeff luck! I'm not so pleasant during loooooong drives.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

just make sure you have a pillow and blanket...he will still love you when all is said and done!!

Em said...

That should be super fun though! Jeff - Make sure your wife stays fed. You have seen her hungry. Pack lots of snacks! :)

Kevin and Andrea said...

I am sooooo excited that you BOTH are coming! I love to hang out with you guys, and I am so excited you are staying with us!