It's been a pretty busy semester with both of us back in school. I have mountains of homework. However, I have successfully (every day for the past 5 days) found every other thing that needed to be done and have been really productive on those things, but I just can't seem to get these papers done.
I'm very much about taking breaks during homework. Especially when writing long papers or reading textbooks (which is all my homework is). Unfortunately, I feel really proud of myself after writing one or two sentences and have decided that measely amount of work merits taking a break.
Let's just say it's going to be a long 2 more semesters for me...but come May 7, 2010, I'm FINISHED! I can't wait. Either can Jeff. :)
Jeff has been great with his homework. I even helped him last night instead of doing my own. I know, I know. What a good wife, huh. He's super focused and gets things turned in. I, on the other hand, struggle.
If anyone has new and exciting tips on motivating me to do homework, post them. I'll read them instead of my textbooks.
10 months ago

2 comments:
homework is overrated...i was the biggest slacker ever and graduated my masters program with a 3.98...what kind of world is this? i stopped reading the textbook after the second or third class...i was never a good student...
cattle prod
Post a Comment