Today is the 500th day Jenny and I have been married. Jennifer and I were married on December 20th in 2008. I thought I loved her then (and I did, of course) but after 500 days, wow, I really love her.
Jenny is the best girl a guy could ever ask for. Jenny has always been supportive of me and my decisions. She encouraged me to go back to school and that it was okay to start over at 28. She makes me feel good about myself when I come home mad that I got only a 92 on a test. Jenny has been encouraging me in my weightloss, but has never nagged me about what I eat. In fact, she has never nagged me about anything, ever.
Jenny just completed her Masters in Social Work and worked diligently to finish that. I’ve been happy to be there for her in her times of stress and discouragement. But she’s a strong women and always got her stuff done. I'm so proud of you.
I love how much she loves children. She so very much enjoys working with the kids at the Grand Families Program at Children Service Society. (BTW, they need funding to hire her, so if you know a philanthropic person who needs to donate tens of thousands of dollars to a good cause, let me know). I love to see her with her nieces and nephew. She so very much loves them. Jenny is going to be an even better mother than wife, and that’s saying something.
Jenny, I love you so much. My day isn’t complete unless I get to spend time with you. I love waking up to you, and falling asleep with you (or rather, you falling asleep first and me joining you later). I love everything about you and I love everything about our marriage. Thanks for being such a great wife and thanks for being mine!!!

6 comments:
aw, thanks husband. you make me cry. a good cry though. i love you.
aw jeff. that made me teary eyed! you are such a good husband to jenny. as a woman i know how much stuff like that probably means to her. you guys are absolutely perfect for each other. you guys are the model married couple, with how much you appreciate one another and vocalize that to one other and the world. its the little things in any relationship that make it so great and it seems as though you guys have that down to a science! your both so awesome i love you guys!
Could you two be any cuter? QUIT IT! You're making the rest of us look bad. :) Just teasing. That was one of the sweetest things I've ever read.
Well done Jeff. Well done. Glad you are in the family. Thanks for making my sister happy. :)
You guys are so cute! It was great to see you today.
That was sweet, Jeff. You two really lucked out when you found each other. You are quite a match.
Post a Comment