This isn't actually him, but it's pretty close to what he looks like.He's a real live country boy from Idaho.
He grew up on a farm and slaughtered cows.
Apparently you just shoot these things in the head when they're super calm because otherwise the blood rushes and makes the meat really tough.Learn something new every day.
Anyway, thank you to Levi for towing my car.
Twice.
In two days.
We're all pretty much BFF's now. Jeff and I rode in the tow truck when my car kicked the bucket once again today. Levi told us all about growing up on a farm. I was traumatized by the whole slaughtering idea. I'm definitely a city girl.
My car is just chillin' at American Car Care again. They're super great there. Hopefully this fixing of the coche (that's espanol for car...yeah, i'm fluent) works out. I'm ready to just trade it in...

No comments:
Post a Comment