10 months ago
Friday, May 21, 2010
Lots o' Pictures
I personally have been in a blogging funk...thanks to Jeff for continuing to update. Here are some pictures that I love. They are in no particular order...and there are a lot of them just for Joey.
Ange. Had a little run-in with rocks and sidewalk at Spencer's wedding reception. Ripped the nylons, ruined the shoes, and got quite the battle wound. It was brutal. Jeff and I made a last minute dash to the store to get new nylons (which...I mean...who actually enjoys wearing those things?!), some cheetos (I was hungry) and Arby's $1 menu sandwiches for the whole crowd. Poor Ange. Looking back now, it's funny, right? :)
Every time I see this picture, I laugh out loud. It KILLS me!
I kinda like this guy. This is also at Spencer and Carly's wedding reception. It was at a garden greenhouse thing and absolutely beautiful!
The happy couple. We love these guys! Congrats to Spencer and Carly! This day was a long time coming and we're so happy for them. I really love the picture below...they just look SO happy.

All the ladies at the temple waiting for Spencer and Carly to come out. Amy and cutie Kaitlyn, Brenda, Fae, Susan, Me, Andrea, and cutie Avery.
Avery was NOT happy with her uncles. But, she did smile for this picture with her mom. I just think it's cute.
Uncle Jeff and Uncle Kyle with Kaitlyn. She's so freaking cute. These 3 had a great time together.
We had some emotional nights when we babysat the kids while Emily and Ben were in Costa Rica. Jeff taught Maddie this little trick with tissue to stop the runny nose. She does it ALL the time now...just for fun. Thanks for that, uncle Jeff!
Again, this picture totally cracks me up every time I see it. We were having a birthday party for Mr. Potato Head. Sam is hilarious.
LOVE this picture! Amy's sister, Beverly, hung out with Kaitlyn all day for the wedding. Here are the cute cousins and Bev at the reception.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope she is ok! That does definitely fall into the "brutal" battle wound category. Also, thanks Jeff for teaching Maddie that kleenex trick. Every time there is any sort of disposable tissue (napkins, paper towels, TP, kleenex) she tears them into little strips and sticks them up her nose. Nice. Only from an uncle could she learn something that cool.
Love your randomness. Takes all the pressure off. Good job. Can I get copies of all your photos?
Post a Comment