Date night! I love date night. We went to the symphony (thanks for the tickets, mom and dad!) and it was seriously fabulous.
Now, I'm not a big symphony person usually, but I do enjoy the pops concerts they do. The conductor totally gets into it and is so much fun to watch.
Tonight featured the Temptations. Only one of the original members of the Temptations is still hanging out in the business, but they all grooved and had all the classic moves down to an art. Jeff is working on his moves too. We just need to get him a shimmery green jacket and silky black shirt. Super stylish and pretty much amazing.
I really loved watching the older people...probably like my parents age (sorry guys...you are getting to that point)...and how thrilled they were seeing these guys. They were dancing in the aisles and singing along. Truly awesome. The classic ballad of My Girl was definitely the favorite of the evening.
Another great part was seeing the strange people that go out and about. Ignore the blurriness. We had to be discreet and we were up on the balcony taking pictures of people below. We're not judging. Just observing our surroundings.
Is it creepy that we take pictures of random people from a distance? Probably. But, you just can't explain these things. Don't you all feel better experiencing the same things we did?

No comments:
Post a Comment