We have been very fortunate with all the generous people in our lives. We have had 4 baby showers and have everything we could possibly need and more! Thank you to everyone who came to them and have been so supportive. We have the car seat, stroller, diaper bag, crib mattress and bedding, and lots of diapers and so many cute little teeny clothes. Anything in a baby size is so cute I can't even handle it. Since Jeff works with all women, they had a work shower for him and it was fantastic. It was fun for me to see him sit through a shower with the oooohhhh-ing and aaaahhhhh-ing of all things baby.
Next thing, Jeff and I went on a date and did a little bargain shopping. Old Navy was having their winter clearance. We bought some baby stuff for next winter and the winter after that (yep...got a shirt for $0.61) and here is the amazing deal...
Original prices of everything: $151.25
Clearance prices + additional 30% off + additional 10% off coupon + $25 gift card = us spending $10.71. Less than 11 bucks for $150 worth of baby stuff. I was thrilled. Jeff was thrilled. Baby cakes couldn't care less, but she will have clothes to wear when she is bigger. These were Jeff's favorite Old Navy purchases:
We'll definitely have to put a bow in her hair with that Star Wars onesie so people know she is a girl.
Here is cute Kaitlyn. Yes, that is iCarly on in the background. It's Jeff's favorite show. Next to How It's Made and Modern Marvels and Pawn Stars and American Chopper. Actually I honestly don't know that he's ever seen any part of iCarly. Anyway, Kaitlyn was dancing all morning with a little toy we got for one of the showers then she left the cutest little message for Grandma Williams saying, "Hi Gamma. I love you. I miss you. Come bifday (Come to my birthday)." She's just cute.
10 months ago

2 comments:
I would love to have seen Jeff at the shower. I can just picture him opening little pink things. How nice of those ladies at work! Love the Star Wars onesie. No question that that was the favorite of the shopping trip. Way to bargain hunt!
Those phone calls the other morning were so cute! It made Kevin's day to hear "I love you" from Kaitlyn.
Jenny, where is my picture of you?? I am missing out on all your cute pregnant-ness. Can't wait to see all three of you!
Post a Comment