Jeff rolls a lot in his sleep. He likes the feeling of being swaddled and generally looks like a burrito all wrapped up in his blanket which is one of the many reasons we don't share covers at night. (The main reason is because I get ridiculously and abnormally hot when I sleep). Anyway, we recently discovered a small tear in the sheet on Jeff's side. Probably from all the burrito wrapping he does.
We decided to put the tear at the bottom which means it was at my feet. It worked out well for a while, but the other night, my toe got stuck in it. And it tore. Then because there was a bigger hole, I kept getting my foot stuck and it kept tearing.
Needless to say, we will be investing in some new sheets pretty soon.
We have other sheets, but they're not as soft.
If anyone wants to donate to a Jeff and Jenny need new soft sheets fund, let me know.

3 comments:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
That's hilarious. Pretty much cuz I did the exact same thing to my sheets. Yep, true story. I got my toe caught in the little hole and it got big and had to get rid of them. That's a shame. I'll give you some change on Wed. to put in your savings jar.
Ok, so I know you posted this forever ago, but I'm a slacker and haven't checked my Reader for a few weeks :/
You should try and make something out of the old sheets! Maybe pillows?
Also, my word verification is dings. Lol!
Post a Comment