Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Jenny Williams, MSW

Finally! Graduation was fairly uneventful, but I'm glad I went and am finally finished with school.
Thank you to my cute Jeff for being so patient and loving and supportive and patient with me through this little adventure.
Thank you to my awesome family for being so supportive and encouraging and especially to my parents for raising me the way they did and always being there.
Thank you to Susan and Andrea for sitting through the boring and slightly unusual ceremony. I don't have any pictures with them from this night...I need to get them from Susan.

I couldn't have done it without you all, so thank you!
Yay? I'm graduating. This was before the whole ordeal. I don't know why I look confused or scared or whatever it is that I look like.

My awesome fam (most of them) and bestie Crystal.

He's a good man. Thanks for being the bestest husband!

I sure do appreciate my parents. They're pretty much amazing. See that awesome lei? My dad made it. All by himself. He's crafty like that. And it turned out beautifully!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

congrats! that is awesome!

Kathryn said...

Hurray you did it! :)

Krystal said...

Congratulations Jenny!! I am so happy for you! We need to get together soon now that you are done with school! It has been so long since I've seen you!

Dani Dunn said...

Congratulations Jenny! That is so awesome and I bet you feel so free! Let's hook up for Rio sometime while I am in town in June?

Alecia and Sam said...

Congrats Jenny!! That is so exciting!