We are alive. We are doing relatively well.
We got everything moved and last night Jeff finished installing our kitchen sink so we can use our kitchen now!
We'll post pictures once we find the camera in the moving mess.
I hate moving.
But we like our new place.
And...great news...I have a job! Yay! Not full time, but 29 hours a week and making more than I was pre-master's degree so that was the only stipulation.
Now for the unpacking and getting our lives in order again...
10 months ago

5 comments:
Yay for you guys! How exciting to be in a new place. There are very few things I hate worse than packing and moving. Ugh. Congrats on your job!
We miss you...
The Fida's really miss you! Don't unpack! Come back to the village PLEASE!
Kanani looked for Jeff today at church when she wanted Gum, and was sad to not see you there.
Congrats on the job! I am so sad I couldn't come see you this weekend. I am excited to see your new place. Soon!
Oh, and I did finally post again on our blog. Your turn!
Post a Comment