
This may not be a funny story, but it's true.
Situation: At work, everyone is going to lunch except myself (my choice). I am staying back and will continue to work, I brought food and will eat later.
Them: Jeff will you answer phones while we are gone?
Me: Yes
Them: Should we forward the phones.
Me: No, I will answer them
Them: well you don't sound excited about it
Me: [how do you respond to that] I'll take the phones.
a few minutes later...
Them: do you want us to transfer the phones?
Me: I'm not going to answer that, I've already answered it 3 times. I'm a guy, I say what I mean.
They left and we're all having a hunkey-dorey time, me working, them at lunch. I have to go to the bathroom, so I call them.
Me: I'm going to transfer the phones, I have to go to the bathroom
Them: we already transfered the phones, we've had them the whole time.
What the heck?

1 comment:
that kills me. i can picture the entire thing taking place. i love you.
Post a Comment