Sacrament meeting was very uplifting today.
Primary was very entertaining.
Our class was hilarious and one little guy who is in the other ward was exhausting.
Here are some of the highlights:
Savannah (during sharing time and totally out of nowhere): So, maybe you could come to my house one day for a play date. I could show you my room. I have bunk beds. And a dollhouse.
Jerrod (after we told them this is our last day teaching this class because we're moving): I'm going to miss you. 455 times.
Then everyone had to have a bigger number after this. All involved the number 55 in some way.
Jack: If you lose your wedding ring, then it means you're divorced.
Jeff: No, it doesn't. Jenny and I would still be married. I would be sad that I lost it, but I could get another one.
Jack: No, you would be divorced.
Me (attempting to validate Jack and explain the whole thing): Sometimes people do get divorced. You're right. But just because someone loses their wedding ring doesn't mean they're divorced.
Jack: Yeah, but if you don't like each other then you get divorced. Like my uncle. He got divorced because they didn't like each other anymore.
Jack's mom explained that he doesn't have an uncle or even anyone he calls an uncle who has gotten divorced. Oh, Jack.
We have LOVED our little class. It made me sad today to realize that we will be leaving all of these cute kiddos who we have truly grown to love.
Thanks for the play date invitation, Savannah! 4 year olds are the best.
10 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment