The living room, kitchen, and Joey and Jeff getting ready to rip out the kitchen.
Here is the weirdest shaped bathroom I've ever seen. Super stylish, huh! It's like a hallway with the shower at the end and then the sink and toilet just chillin at the the other end.
And here is looking from the bathroom toward the bedroom, the awesomely decorated closet, and the bedroom carpet and closet.
The hallway now, and the kitchen in the process of being torn out.
And, we've all seen this one, but here is Jeff. He and Spencer wore these to take down the asbestos ceiling. Good work, boys!
Pretty much everyone in the Williams fam has been working like crazy to get this house done in time. Spencer and Carly will be living in the upstairs and theirs is definitely the priority since they needed to move in a couple weeks ago. I don't have any pictures of theirs, but it looked pretty much the same, but with 2 bedrooms. We got a lot accomplished yesterday in the upstairs, but I didn't have the camera, so there are no pictures. The flooring in the living room is totally done though! Yay!
More pictures to come of our adventures in the next 2 weeks. It will probably just be the final pics when it's totally done and we can actually live in it.
Wish us all luck with the next few weeks of remodeling like crazy!
More pictures to come of our adventures in the next 2 weeks. It will probably just be the final pics when it's totally done and we can actually live in it.
Wish us all luck with the next few weeks of remodeling like crazy!

3 comments:
Jenny! It looks like so much work! But looks like so much fun. I'm going to miss you when you move!
How exciting! Good luck with everything; I hope it turns out great!
Hooray!!!
Do you need any help moving? :] I've got big musk-els
Post a Comment