Tuesday, June 8, 2010

True Story

The device (aka rotary cutter thingy):
Profound thought by Jeff: Please...please...please. Your husband needs the device. If he doesn't get it, he will obsess over it and not be able to study. Just reach over and hand it to me.

The final project:
Profound thought by Jeff after putting it on his chest: This is my love for you. See how one side is bigger? It means I love you more than I love TV. Actually, it means I love you more than I love myself.

4 comments:

Becca Jane said...

You guys are my favorite!

Jeffrey said...

that's not quite how it went... I just wanted to look at it and play with it, and she refused to give it to me. after begging and pleading and begging and pleading some more, she finally gave it to me and my obsession was fulfilled. a few minutes later, I wanted to cut some fabric and made the heart. That is what i said about the heart though...

Kevin and Andrea said...

I can just picture that interaction! You guys are awesome.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what your next random off-the-wall adventure is. You guys are way entertaining.