Thursday, November 19, 2009

Annoyance

I need food. When I don't eat, I get wicked sick. Wicked grumpy. Not pleasant. Pretty much I just don't do well.
I have a physical scheduled for tomorrow at 11:10. I asked if I need to be fasting. The nurse called me back today and said,

"Oh. You didn't come in already to get your labs drawn? Dr. Shepherd usually has you do that a couple of days before the appointment. So, yes. You will need to be fasting."

Information that would have been useful earlier this week. I appreciate when people let me know these things ahead of time. Like even when I made the appointment over a month ago. Is that too much to ask?

For some, this is not a big deal and may be thinking, "don't be such a wuss." I need to eat. That's all there is to it. Just ask Jeff or anyone in my family.

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

eek, jenny. at lease i have to go to work in the morning. i love you, good luck!

Kevin and Andrea said...

I am so sorry you had to go through that! I personally thing that fasting tests should be illegal. How did you do?