Monday, November 30, 2009

Celebrate, Celebrate...

…dance to the music!

[Chant] Number 1, Number 1, the Utes aren’t Number one

Oh the wondrous joy in my heart; oh the rapture, oh the happiness. Thank you Utes, thanks for sucking it up so badly. Thanks for playing so horribly that Max Hall who completed just 12 of 32 passes, threw for a winning touchdown in overtime. Thanks also to all you Ute fans who cheered so hard and trash-talked so much. This one’s for you; how does that dirt feel on your face? Thanks to you Max Hall, who had the guts to say how you feel about the U. You knew that there would be so much scrutiny over what you said, but you said it anyways. I ditto your comments buddy: I hate the Utes, and the fans!

…ahh, justice is sweet!!!!

FYI: This is purely Jeff. Not Jenny. Jenny doesn't care about U football. Jeff is passionate. Just sayin'. Jenny doesn't care about football. Period. Sorry Grandpa Stoddard! Those genes skipped me.

6 comments:

Whitney said...

I don't get it...why do you hate the U so bad? It really just seems like a lot of wasted energy, because they don't care if you hate them. Why all the hatred? It seems like you spend a lot of time talking about a team you don't even like. Just let the U fans cheer for their team, like you cheer for yours. They aren't doing anything that any other fan for any other team isn't doing.

So Many M's said...

Amen!!! I find it funny that when it's on the otherside it's ok, but when the Y does it it's unheard of or blasphemous. You heard why Max Hall said those things right? I don't blame him at all, the U was sooo rude to everyone last year. Go Cougs!!!

Lyns said...

I always knew I liked you Jeff! Go Jeff! Go Max! Go Cougs!

Em said...

OH Jeff, jeff jeff. It was a rough game. But, where are you living right now? Oh that's right. The UofU housing. Don't be too hard on the team that is part of the University that is housing you now. Cuidado

Em said...

Ben says: By the way, I wouldn't be saying any of that since Oregon is going to wipe the floor with Oregon St. come Thursday. You know it's gonna happen.

Jenny said...

Dear Ben: The best thing about your comeback is that it wasn't one at all. You just changed the subject and tried to dog my team in an effort to bring your team up. Sorry sir, that doesn't work with me.
Love Jeff.