10 months ago
Friday, November 27, 2009
Ring-Back
< rant > I used to do lots of reminder calls for the counselors where I work. Over the last year, I've called a lot of people and listened to more voicemails than I care to admit. I've also had the unique pleasure of listening to people's ring-back tones. (For those of you over 35, a ring-back tone is replaces the ringing that people here when they call you with the music of your choice) Unfortunately for me, most of the people who make these purchases, are young and "hip". This means that I have listened to over a hundred or so of these ring-back tones, and guess how many I've liked... One! One single song. That's not an exaggeration, I remember it distinctly, it was "Living on a Prayer" by Jon Bon Jovi. Every single song besides this one is crap. They are all rap, or hip hop or R&B. They are totally retarded. I wish that these people wouldn't make me listen to their favorite songs. So, for all of you who have a ring-back tone, please turn it off: its way more annoying that you realize. And for those of you thinking to get one: DON'T. Please don't force your crap on me. < /rant >
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
A.MEN. What's worse is when you get the Spanish polka music. Oye
come on. everyone loves john mayer. my ringback tone = fab.
Post a Comment