Friday, November 13, 2009

A Tribute To Me

My name is Jeff
Some say I'm deaf
But I just have lots of wax in my ear
so not hearing people is something I fear.

I hate looking at people's blogs
and finding they are short on logs
(a log is a post)
and this I will boast:
the blog which is mine,
my wife and I update all the time.

So take heart
put down your tart,
please humor us
and hop on that blog-updating bus.

Please do me this favor
and write something to savor.
Don't be such a lard:
seriously, it's not that hard.

Peace out Hippies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff, you're amazing. I can't believe I'm related to you. But I think you got your rhyming ability from your dad. He's the best and you run a close second.

Em said...

You two kill me. Was that post directed at me and my lack of posting? I'm not taking it personal.