We're Jenny and Jeff Williams. We got married in December of 2008 and our baby Molly joined us in Febrary 2011. We are each other's best friends and are very much in love.
We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Check out what we believe, click above.
4 comments:
I can't believe you posted this. Me, my mom, and Alecia were discussing this exact thing and I CANNOT believe it! LOVE LOVE the show!
Jenny-I completely agree with you..Rebecca and Daniel-it seems so weird. I love that you love the show-I have to record it every week-it inspires me.
Ps-I am Brittney, Jeff's cuz. Just incase you were wondering who Brittney is. :)
HA HA I know can you believe those two are dating?! Kenny and I were like NO WAY!!!! I personally am rooting for Danny :)
I gagged a little when I heard they were dating. Are you kidding me?!?! And, I am Rudy all the way, with Alan a close second.
Post a Comment