In our efforts to visit all the Utah temples, we have planned to go to Draper 4 other times. At last, on our 5th planned visit, we made it! Barely. It was kind of early this morning and we both dozed off a little, but we made it. We forgot the camera, but this is a way better picture anyway.

Next and last Utah temple: Monticello. Wish us luck with that trip!
3 comments:
Hey! Thanks for the comments on my blog. How do you show the blogs you follow on your page? Also, I looked at the blog that you follow, "You call this therapy?" Whose blog is that? It is hilarious! I'm glad you are afraid of needles too, it is nice to know that I'm not ridiculous on my own. :)
Glad that you made it. Nicely done. Love reading about your oregon adventures. I am glad you guys had a good time. Jeff- thanks for making sure my sister got cool in-laws. You are the best.
Hey you guys. I can't believe I haven't stumbled upon your blog until now! Looks like you are doing well and had a fun trip to Oregon. Hopefully we'll all see each other soon. Email your email address and I will invite you to our blog. Betsybill at gmail dot com.
Post a Comment