Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pre-Oregon Adventures

Oquirrh Mountain Temple:
Hydrocephalus Walk.
I just think this picture of Sam and me is so funny. He looks so confused. This picture is pretty much Sam in a nutshell. We love these kiddos.


I love these pictures of my dad, Maddie, and Jeff. I just think they're so cute.


Here's our cool team. Notice the cool shirts on the cool people walking for the cool cause. It was a cool day.


Here is Maddie. She's holding a picture of the Jon Dansie Band because they're pretty much BFF's. I don't know how we got this shot of her looking so thrilled, but it's pretty lucky because she was a lit'l overwhelmed with everything going on.

Maddie telling Jeff a secret and probably giving him some random present or something. She has a great imagination.


We heart the Jon Dansie Band. Check out the rockstar pants and boots. Seriously. They're fabulous and love Maddie and she loves them. It's a good thing going on.

Thanks to everyone who helped us with the fundraising! There were a lot of truly awesome people involved in this and it was so great to see people make such a huge effort to raise money and awareness for the Hydrocephalus Association.

1 comment:

Em said...

Love it! I do love that pic of you and Sammers. Totally caught him in his zone. Kills me! Glad you are back from Oregon. I really missed you guys a lot.