Friday, October 30, 2009

EEK


I've been struggling in chemistry lately. It's not a hard subject (it's the same as I took in High School and again at the community college back in Oregon). So we have online chapter tests that aren't due until December, so we can do them at our own pace. Me, being the procrastinator that I am, am about 4 chapters behind. So yesterday, I decided that I would do some studying and take the chapter 4 test. So I studied during work (um, on my lunch break) and was going to take the test when I was done at 5pm and be done by 5:20 or so. Well, I accidentally clicked on the chapter 5 test instead. I couldn't close out of it because you only get one shot at each test. So I scrambled to read over the chapter and take the test. I ended up getting an 80 on it which royally sucks. Then today, I decided to take the test for Chapter 4. I clicked on the correct test and started answering the questions and came to find that they were all from chapter 2. Boy was I annoyed. two screwed up tests in two days. I ended up getting a 96, so I was fine with that. I emailed the Prof and told him, but I haven't heard back. Ug, I hate school!

1 comment:

Kevin and Andrea said...

Oh the days of tests. Jeff, I feel your pain. And, and 80 is still good. Right? I am super impressed with your Utah temple tour. Nice!