This is called Newspaper Rock. It has a bunch of whatever those things are called. It's super cool.
Here is a very friendly cowboy who was herding his cows across the street:
The drive was absolutely beautiful!
We ended up at the Canyonlands visitors center only to learn that we had to go back the way we came in in order to get to the highway to head home. The whole thing probably took us a good 2 hours to add to our 5 hour drive. Needless to say, Jeff and I seem to have a knack for making the ride home longer than it needs to be. We got home with only one little meltdown from me because I was hungry and annoyed that I couldn't eat food full of gluten. I was pretty much just being dumb about the whole thing and Jeff was, once again, SO patient with me. I sure am a lucky girl! We made it through a rain/hail/snow storm and were SOOO happy to finally be home.

1 comment:
a rock that has a bunch of "whatever those things are called"... HAHAHA. You crack me up!
Post a Comment