Yesterday while I was at my practicum/internship, we were doing some measuring to see if some shelves would fit in a certain spot. There has been a lot of remodeling so the whole place is a mess. Since I like to use tools and pretend that I even know what I'm doing with them, I thought I'd be the great one to do the measuring. Using a tape measure is very easy, especially when you don't have to be exact.
So, in the room we were measuring, there was a light switch hanging down that wasn't attached in the wall yet. I held the tape measure and, not even thinking about anything, went right over the switch.
There was a big spark and then everything went dark. The lady that was with me almost had a heart attack because she thought I got shocked. I didn't even feel it and starting laughing so hard. I don't know why things like that are so funny to me, but they are.
Everyone heard about the story and the best part: It burned a hole in the tape measure. Cool, huh! I thought it was great. Everyone else was freaking out.
10 months ago

1 comment:
That is so awesome! I am glad you did not die! and I totally want to know where your internship is?!? thanks for sharing that funny story.
Post a Comment