Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Perfect

This is cheesey. So if you don't like cheesey, don't read it.
Also, there will be no pictures. We put them all on the external hard drive to clear up some space and I don't feel like going to that much effort. That said, I make no guarantees of this being funny, entertaining, or even interesting. I just wanted to post.

Jeff is so perfect for me. I know every girl says their husband is the best and I think it's great that there are so many of the best husbands out there. I'm so happy I have Jeff as mine though. For me, he's the best. And I think he would be the best to anyone, but I'm so blessed that he chose me and said yes on our wedding day. So I get to call him mine and perfect and the number one husband and all of those things. It's cheesey and fun.

As you can see from the last post, I had some struggles over the weekend. I don't know what the deal is, but since we've been married and probably before that, I've become such a wuss! I just randomly cry and get emotional for unknown reasons. Jeff is so patient. He just holds me and lets me get all my yucky crying juices on him and he's fine with it. He's learned that when I'm having a hard time, he just says, "Here's what we're going to do..." because I don't make decisions well when I'm emotional. Or hungry. Or tired. Or trying to please others... He decided that even though he wanted to watch football and get caught up in school, that I was way more important. He did the laundry. He went out in the freezing cold snow. We had home made pizza and hot brownies with vanilla ice cream.
(Emotional eaters? Yup.)

Then we watched The Proposal. Twice. And he actually liked it.
Today I get home from practicum (which is basically a job, but I pay to work there instead of the other way around. Lame, but I like where I'm working this year so it's good) and Jeff says, "Wait. Can you just stop right there and turn around and not come in any farther?" So, I stopped right inside and waited. When I had permission to come all the way in, there were flowers (Gerbera Daisies which are my favorite) on the table with a cute card. Just because. I almost got emotional over that too. But a good emotional.
I pretty much just love this guy. I may be a little biased, but Jeff is the best.

4 comments:

Kim and Franklin said...

Awe. So cute! I like cheesey :)

carly said...

Cute!! Way to go Jeff! Please tell Spencer that The Proposal is worth watching.

Spencer J Williams said...

I stopped reading after the first sentence when I was instructed to. I'm sure it was a great post, though.

Kevin and Andrea said...

I love it! And, the proposal was super funny. Kevin and Kyle both laughed a ton while we watched it. I'll have to call Spencer for Carly.