Sunday, November 15, 2009

Yesterday (all my troubles seemed so far away)

...and they were!!!

Yesterday was such a great day for me. I decided that I'd be 'off plan' meaning that I wasn't going to stick to the diet this weekend. What a relief. After two straight weeks of being religious to it, I needed a break. I was so happy, so so happy.
Jenny and I were going to spend the day doing homework and get caught up (finally) on our school work. We made it to about noon. Jenny was struggling (I love my wife) so we decided that we'd both take the rest of the day off. I went to the store (in the snow) and picked up some stuff for pizza and some other goodies. So we made pizza and watched a movie. It was great.




I was incredibly disappointed that the Oregon State game wasn't on TV. It was televised, but there isn't any way to get FSN Northwest here in Utah because Comcast is a gay faggoty company. You can get every other FSN channel, just not Northwest. I'm thinking of switching to direct TV next season, suck that comcast!!!! Anyways, the Beavers pulled up a great victory over Washington 48-21. And in other pac-10 victories, Stanford killed USC 55-21. Yeah, end the dynasty!
And last, but certainly not least, TCU crushed the U 55-28. Oh the joy, oh the rapture. It was a great day in college football. I would have liked the Ducks to lose, but I'm content with the results. I think I was more happy that the Utes were slaughtered than the Beavers winning. Don't get me wrong, the Beavs are my team, I want, nay, need them to win. But there is just such a good feeling that warms my heart when the Utah Utes lose; warm fuzzies. Go Beavs and whoever is playing the Utes!!!
Happy Sabbath.

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Jenny, you're welcome ANYTIME to stop by!!
You guys are the best! Cameron still talks about you both all the time!

Joe Williams said...

Go Beavs! Good Job for losing Utes, you made our day. Thanks. Good job for being off plan for only a day. My days lately have been am I going to be ON plan.