Sunday, January 10, 2010

2 things

1- I don't like Idaho. It's lame. Especially Inkam. I will never live there.

2- We have a new primary class with the cutest little girl named Savannah. She's a doll. She was playing with her tights and pulled a string from them. She rolled it into a ball and played with it during class. At the end of class, we let each kid choose a treat. Savannah handed me a small white wad. As she was handing it to me, I thought it was a piece of paper. Jeff thought it was the little ball of string from her tights. We were both wrong.
What was it, you may ask? Savannah's gum she had been chewing all during primary. From any other kid in our class I would have been super grossed out. But since she's so cute, Jeff and I just laughed.

1 comment:

Becca Jane said...

You're funny. I don't mind Boise, but I'd never live in Idaho either! Have fun in Primary! Keep an eye on Cam for me, okay? :)