Yes, we have started school again. This picture has nothing to do with it, but I thought I'd just throw one in there. Maddie took this of us and after she pushed the button, she looked at the screen and said, "Perfect." She's a good lit'l photographer. I'm SO glad that this is my last semester. I really truly don't know if I could do another one after this. I'm just so sick of school and want to go back to life where I just work and play and not write papers or read textbooks...not that I actually read the textbooks, but I should. They're more like expensive paperweights.
Jeff is a trooper and has a longer road ahead, but we're in it together so it's all worth it. We don't see each other much during the week which is pretty much the lamest thing ever, but it makes us appreciate the time we DO have together and especially the weekends.
Wish us luck in actually doing homework and that I won't have too many emotional meltdowns.
That is the perfect picture. And, I am so glad you can finally see the light at the end of the school tunnell, Jenny. And, at least you will be able to sympathize with Jeff!
We're Jenny and Jeff Williams. We got married in December of 2008 and our baby Molly joined us in Febrary 2011. We are each other's best friends and are very much in love.
We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Check out what we believe, click above.
1 comment:
That is the perfect picture. And, I am so glad you can finally see the light at the end of the school tunnell, Jenny. And, at least you will be able to sympathize with Jeff!
Post a Comment