These were the tortilla press of this trip. It all started with this: and us: and our love of yummy food. See our shiny lips? This is post-shopping at Bath and Body Works where we each purchased delicious lip gloss and balm. (I think this picture was actually taken after putting on the yucky triple hot chocolate flavor that smells like feet and we were laughing hysterically because Jeff and Kyle were freaking out about the nasty smell and rolling down the windows even though it was frigid outside. Seriously gross) But the lemon and other flavors we got: MMMM, boy! Seriously. The lemon lip balm pictured above tastes just like lemon bars. So, naturally, we decide we need to make them.
It took Andrea and I several days of talking about them all day, every day before finally making them. Here is Ange creating the masterpiece. I was a good observer. My big contribution was putting them in the oven. It's a pretty crucial step so I like to think I was super helpful. The finished product: Andrea adding the finishing touch of powdered sugar sprinkled all over the top. They were DELICIOUS and well worth the wait. Thanks, Andrea! Can't wait to see what our obsession is with the next trip.
We're Jenny and Jeff Williams. We got married in December of 2008 and our baby Molly joined us in Febrary 2011. We are each other's best friends and are very much in love.
We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Check out what we believe, click above.
No comments:
Post a Comment