My mom's fabulous friend Janet (who's like our aunt and we've known forever and ever) does the time share condo thing. So, she reserved the penthouse suite at the Worldmark condos in St. George for a girl's weekend. Here is the tub in the master bathroom. I want one. And the kitchen: Look at all these cupboards! I could actually put our pans and mixing bowls in the kitchen cupboards in this place instead of a tool cabinet kept in our extra bedroom. A real kitchen. Who would have thought I'd ever get this excited about something like that? It's a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom condo and super nice. There is a hot tub on the balcony and I love it. We spent a lot of time out there. It had a little waterfall thing and the lights would change color. It was pretty cold at night, so it created a lot of steam. This is Emily, me and Janet. Mandy got really sick this night so she was in bed. In my efforts to help my mom use our camera, I stood up, put it on the right setting, then slipped back into the hot tub. And hit my leg. Very badly. And got a really nice sized bruise that has a huge hard spot in the main part of the bruise, then has a nice line going up to my knee. Good news though: I saved the camera from the water! Got a little injured, but the camera is good. Up above is my bruise. It hurts. Here is the view from the balcony. I love the blue sky, snow-covered mountains, and red rock. And there is the pool which we never went to, but it's pretty! And right under the condo. It was a nice view. Me, Emily, Mandy, Janet, and my mom. Thanks for the great girls weekend! Yes, another picture with the wicked cool sunglasses.
This is right before we left. It was SO nice to have such a clear blue sky, the sun shining, and palm trees. I'm SO ready for spring!
Looks like such a hoot! (Do people still say that?) I love all you girls. You just crack me up. By the way, it's Spring down here so come and visit! :)
We're Jenny and Jeff Williams. We got married in December of 2008 and our baby Molly joined us in Febrary 2011. We are each other's best friends and are very much in love.
We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Check out what we believe, click above.
2 comments:
I already want to be back there. Next time you WILL snuggle with me whether you want to or not!
Looks like such a hoot! (Do people still say that?) I love all you girls. You just crack me up. By the way, it's Spring down here so come and visit! :)
Post a Comment