Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Newest Member of the Williams Family

No, it's not a boy. No, it's not a girl. It's our very own Wii.



So we got a Wii and the new Super Mario Brothers game. Wicked fun. Jenny and I enjoy playing it cooperatively. Jenny is actually pretty good (not that I'm saying I'm awesome or anything...).

My favorite part is when we're playing and Jenny comments on how "cute" "the little buddies" are. Those are her exact words. She'll say: "I shrunk my little buddy" or "I killed my little buddy" or "wait for me little buddy." It's quite humorous.


5 comments:

Jenny said...

It says it was posted by me...but this was all Jeff. Good job husband.

Kevin and Andrea said...

First of all, I love the little buddies! Jenny, you and I need to play that game together. You crack me up! Second, Jeff. Whoa. You are looking amazing! You are a true inspiration to me. I miss you both tons!

Tara said...

I agree, Jeff does look amazing. Congrats on the purchase! That game is the only thing my sister and I play when I go down to Kingman. Too bad you can all play together online like other games!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, it that my Jeff? I just about cried. It looks like your always-cute face but . . . I can't believe it. I really did a double-take. You look so fantastic! Keep it up! Wow, I won't know you when I come in a month.

AmyandJoey said...

So Joey and I would be happy to babysit your new addition anytime :)