I think I actually have made a decision for my life. It's something I've thought about a million times and actually was planning on when I applied for grad school. Then I kept changing my mind, but I've decided once again that I want to do play therapy.
I'm taking a class for it right now and after only 2 weeks, I absolutely love it.
I love that I would be working with kids and that we'd just get to play all day.
Sounds pretty ideal to me.
Now if I could find a job when I graduate...
10 months ago

3 comments:
Good luck. I went through the same thing...loved the class, searched high and low for a job. Nowhere to be found, even in Washington. I think its something that has to be incorporated into an already established job. I am hoping to get in as a school social worker and start play therapy within the schools. Dreams.... :)
You could always come back to ARTEC South. Muahahahaha!
That's what my sister is majoring in at BYU, recreational therapy. She LOVES it!
Post a Comment