Friday, February 12, 2010

Cute Things

Jeff. He is a cute thing.
For my birthday on Tuesday, he sent these flowers to my practicum.
I love them.
He was worried they were "too weird."
I love them.
They are perfect. And still alive which is a record for me.

He took me to lunch at P.F. Chang's.
It was delicious.
When I got home, he had made brownies.
We ate brownies and vanilla ice cream while watching The Biggest Loser.
I love my life.

These 2 are also cute things.
This is a very common occurrence each Wednesday.
There's nothing better than splashing the water in the sink.
We had a birthday party. I shared my birthday with Mother.
Mother (Maddie's teddy bear) has lots of birthdays.
We had homemade pizza (yummy!) and cake.
Maddie thought the cake needed more sprinkles.
It didn't.
Thanks for the great birthday celebrations!

No comments: