I went to the gym this morning.
I chose an elliptical machine in the middle of about 10 empty machines.
I like to have space and not be crammed with people on both sides.
Emily was on her way.
There is a woman who walked up to the ellipticals.
She was all dolled up. Makeup, hair done, all that jazz which is funny to me because it's the gym. You go there to work out, sweat, and come out smelling all funky.
Anyway, this woman picks the machine RIGHT NEXT TO ME.
WHY?! There were 4 empty machines on one side of me and probably 5 on the other side.
She couldn't choose any of the other machines?
Emily got there right after this happened.
I gave her the WHY?! look and she laughed.
We both have a pet peeve with that.
Then when I was doing weights, there was another lady on the machine next to me.
Humming very loudly and almost singing with her Ipod.
I chose an elliptical machine in the middle of about 10 empty machines.
I like to have space and not be crammed with people on both sides.
Emily was on her way.
There is a woman who walked up to the ellipticals.
She was all dolled up. Makeup, hair done, all that jazz which is funny to me because it's the gym. You go there to work out, sweat, and come out smelling all funky.
Anyway, this woman picks the machine RIGHT NEXT TO ME.
WHY?! There were 4 empty machines on one side of me and probably 5 on the other side.
She couldn't choose any of the other machines?
Emily got there right after this happened.
I gave her the WHY?! look and she laughed.
We both have a pet peeve with that.
Then when I was doing weights, there was another lady on the machine next to me.
Humming very loudly and almost singing with her Ipod.
So, I chuckled to myself and went on my way.

2 comments:
You attract all those ladies because they have no clue what they're doing (obviously they don't if they get all prissied up for the gym) and they want to follow you. Consider it a compliment. Or maybe the machine next to yours was "her" machine and you picked the wrong one . . . ???
Do you go to the field house or a real gym like 24 hr. fitness. It would be fun to work out together. I try to go to the field house. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.
Post a Comment