Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pimpin'

I decided to go to the Sugarhouse Gold's Gym the other day.
It's ghetto, but a little closer to our lame place we live right now, so I did it.
And, it was totally worth it because I saw...
The PIMP! For another refresher, click here.
He was fresh from the tanning bed and had a lady friend with him.
He got his lady friend on a scale and then did a little pimp jig with one of his gym buddies.
He also did his rounds of trying to flirt with some of the ladies and talking with the men about their strenuous workouts which consist of a couple of reps then wandering around chatting and checking himself out in the mirror.
He showed his lady friend how to properly use the machines.
But I don't think he really even uses the majority of them.
I stared at him a lot because for one thing, he is super entertaining.
Another thing is that I was trying to figure out what his shirt said. It had dollar bills all over it and writing in big yellow letters at the top and bottom, but I couldn't get a good enough look. He probably loved the extra attention of someone watching him.
I just like people to feel confident about themselves.

I need a picture of this guy. Jeff told me I can't just ask to get a picture with him because I tend to give people the wrong idea. I mean, I tend to attract older and creepy-ish men and so Jeff tries to get me to not make eye contact and smile at them even though I'm just trying to be nice...

I love the gym pimp. It's dumb, I know...but I just think the world needs more of these potbellied men who love themselves so much.

No comments: