Sunday, February 21, 2010

Primary Thought of the Day

This one comes from cute little 4-year-old Anya:

"If you have fire on you, you stop, drop, and roll. My mom taught me that. Then you call the fire apartment and even if they're in bed, they'll still help you. I saw the fire truck on Mr. Roger's Neighborhood. And also on PBSkids.org."

This was said as we were watching a video about Alma the Younger during sharing time. Alma started a house on fire, so Anya was just making sure we all knew the protocol.

I can't get enough of hanging out with these cute kiddos!

1 comment:

Becca Jane said...

Haha, that's cute! Kudos to Becky, lol!

I always ask Cam what he did in Primary, and all he ever tells me is that he sang songs.

That was so funny getting in the car when he yelled over to Jeff, "Are you going home, just like me?" Cracked me up. Thanks again for helping me out with my crazy kids! I obviously need to get some new ideas on how to keep Cam occupied!