Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Middle of the Night

Discussions in the middle of the night are not always good things. They are, however, really funny.

At 3 a.m., I get up to get a drink of water, climb back in bed, and Jeff says to me:

"Do you have a uterus?"
Me: What? Did you just ask if I have a uterus?
Jeff: Yeah. Just answer the question.
Me: Yep. I have one.


Jeff told me in the morning that he had a dream that I'd had a hysterectomy and I'd never told him, and he was freaking out.

Yes. These are the things that are brought up in the middle of the night in the Williams household.

6 comments:

Kim and Franklin said...

Hahahahaha!!

Becca Jane said...

You two are my absolute favorite! This was awesome.

Alecia and Sam said...

That is so funny!! At least you don't have a husband that sleep walks now that is creepy. Nothing fun about waking up and finding your husband standing by your bed side!!

Krystal said...

Ya know, I have never met your husband but reading your blog makes me think I would really like him! You guys are hilarious!

carly said...

Oh my gosh that's hilarious!

Kevin and Andrea said...

You guys crack me up!