Happy 1 year anniversary to us! Jeff and I were talking last night about how the year went by so fast, but then it also seems like we've been together forever so it seems so much longer than 1 year. For those of you who have been married 5 or 10 or 50 years, I know you're thinking that we have a lot to learn and 1 year is nothing...and we do have a lot to learn. But we're so excited for it and for all the unknowns we have in our lives right now (even though it'd be nice to at least have an idea of where we'll be next year or 5 years down the road) and to live this life together.
I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man who
holds the priesthood worthily;
is patient, kind, loving, compassionate, funny, a great example, gentlemanly;
doesn't get mad when i start toaster ovens on fire;
doesn't roll his eyes when i cry for no reason;
always wants to serve me;
is absolutely amazing with kids and will be the cutest dad in the entire world;
loves me so much.
This list could go on and on. Marrying Jeff is the best thing that has happened for me. He is so perfect for me and I love spending every day of my life with him.
I love this man and am super excited that we get to hang out together for eternity.
10 months ago

1 comment:
You know. Those toaster oven thinga magigs are prone to do that (aka burst into raging infernos). You should be more careful.
Daniel
Post a Comment