Sunday, December 13, 2009

All Played Out

I'm sitting here at the computer on Saturday night. My bum hurts. Sounds like a personal problem right? Well it's not, Jenny has the same problem. It seems like we've spent the last 3 days sitting in theatres and conference halls. We had the opportunity to attend the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert. It was fun. I have a problem with the MoTab because unless I already know the song, I can't understand a word they are singing. Natalie Cole was there also, and I like some of her stuff. David McCullough was also there and did a very nice narative about a WW2 story and the writing of a couple of Christmas songs. That was Thursday night. On Friday, we went to the Forgotten Carrols. Jenny absolutely loves them, and I like them too. I love the music and the story behind the songs. What I have a problem with is all the extra stuff. I guess I just hate everything about Constance. She is annoying and the whole thing about her mother is lame. Saturday afternoon, we went and saw "The Wedding Singer" It is an adaptation of the Adam Sandler movie all with original songs. It was pretty cool. But i'm glad we're done with our 3 events, and my bum is glad too.

No comments: