We had a fabulous first anniversary. Since it was on Sunday, we decided we could spread it out over 2 days which is pretty much the best ever for any celebration. Here we are before going on our big date on Saturday night. I LOVE our Christmas tree. Not that we're amazing decorators or anything, but I think it turned out pretty cute. We went to see the lights at Temple Square and then had dinner at P.F. Chang's. Delish as always and gluten free which makes me and my innards happy. My cute Jeff gave me gerber daisies and made me a scrapbook of our first year. I cried before I even opened the book. Yup...I am my mother's daughter. It was the cutest thing and I was more than impressed. Thank you, Andrea, for walking him through the process. Jeff was super proud of his wrapping job and found a matching ribbon (after asking an older lady at the craft store if it matched). Isn't this guy the cutest ever? Seriously. He's definitely a keeper. Happy anniversary babe. I love you! Thanks for an amazing first year! And for exceeding my expectations for our anniversary celebration.
We're Jenny and Jeff Williams. We got married in December of 2008 and our baby Molly joined us in Febrary 2011. We are each other's best friends and are very much in love.
We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Check out what we believe, click above.
1 comment:
Way to go Jeff! What a great gift :)
Post a Comment