Oh, how we love this little girl. She's absolutely adorable. We babysat her a while ago and Jeff was (of course) SO cute with her. She was crawling all over the place. We gave her a bath and her hair was seriously awesome after that. She's such a doll. Look at her! This was the only picture we got that wasn't blurry. We took about 100. 1/100...those are good odds, right?
Kaitlyn was a little hungry. She just needed a little snack. Again, sorry for the blurriness. She's a busy little girl. I don't know how Joey and Amy get such good pictures of her!
We're Jenny and Jeff Williams. We got married in December of 2008 and our baby Molly joined us in Febrary 2011. We are each other's best friends and are very much in love.
We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Check out what we believe, click above.
1 comment:
She is adorable! I love that hair! How would it be to have babies with hair? I guess I will never know....
Post a Comment