Wow, irony kills. Kills. I would like to tell everyone that I have joined a Beaver fan support group. It is based here in SLC and we will be meeting every thursday evening probably for the next couple of decades. Until then, I will be drowning my sorrows in Dryers Mint Choclate Cookie, frozen marshmellows and peanut M&Ms (thanks Curtis). I should be okay, Jenny is here and will be checking on me through the night. I am in the process of shopping for a new team, so if anyone has any suggestions outside of Boise State, Utah and of course BYU, I am open to them. Curtis, please have your order ready as I'd like to get this overwith as quickly as possible.
With love and humility...

1 comment:
First, you guys are so cute together. I loved your anniversary posts! Second, sorry about the Beavers. Really. But, just think about how happy Kevin is heading to work tomorrow. He needed this win. He was big into the smack talk this last week. Maybe this will help him get a raise and promotion. Third, Jeff, you are going to be an amazing dad because you are an amazing uncle. Thank you.
Post a Comment