Friday, January 29, 2010

Reasons I love my Mom

On the drive to St. George, she looks at the mountains and says,

"The mountains look so three-dimensional! I love it." Just in case we wondered if the mountains are 3D. They are. So don't worry about a thing.

While I'm driving the huge van in the dark and see a sign for deer crossing, I tell everyone to watch for deer since I seem to attract them to me.
So, my mom gets into her purse, takes out a very small, but extremely bright LED flashlight and shines it out the window. Into the face of the man driving next to us. Possibly causing temporary blindness. Naturally, we all busted up laughing, my mom couldn't breathe because she was laughing so hard, and when asked what she was doing, she said,

"I was just trying to watch for deer."

Thanks, Mom. You're the best. I love you and appreciate all the humor you bring to our lives!

1 comment:

Dani Dunn said...

Haha! You crack me up!