Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Sabbath


I love lazy Sunday afternoons...and the way we do our homework around this place as you can see from the picture above.
In primary today, Jeff was teaching the lesson and said, "Should I tell you another story?"
Our cutie girl said, "No. I'm just ready to draw a picture."
And with that, the coloring began.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good catch, Jenny. It reminds me of a great photo I have of Jeff at age 16 or so, enjoying a good nap on the couch. I'm sure it's well deserved. Primary can do that to you. That's where Dave is right now, in nap-land. Maybe I should go take his picture.

Kari Lynne said...

That must have been Savannah. She always just wants to draw or color. She adores you and Jeff. Thanks for being such good and loving teachers. You're the best.

Kevin and Andrea said...

Primary is the best! Between all Maddie's sayings, and your cute Primary kids, you guys should write a book! Your blog always makes me happy.

Becca Jane said...

Tonight was so fun! Thanks so much for hanging out. You two are the best, and we hope to stay in touch long, long after our days in the 900 Court!!!!

Becca Jane said...

Cameron has a little birthday card for you, Jenny. When can we run it over?